Unrestricted access to just 32 countries around the globe The Pakistani passport was classified as the fourth-worst globally according to a brand new quarterly report by London-based international citizenship and residence advisory business Henley & Partners.
In April of this year, The Henley Passport Index ranked Pakistan as the fourth most difficult passport, putting it in the 109th spot in the rankings. The index revealed that Pakistan was visa-free to only 31 countries.
In the latest quarterly report nations which are not ranked above Pakistan included Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
Henley & Partners firm's "Henley Passport Index" has been checking the most travel-friendly passports since.
The rankings are made by analyzing and grading various travel documents from all nations. The main thing that is being evaluated is the global mobility passport holders have.
The index has ranked Japan as the top passport for a passport followed by Singapore, Germany, Spain, Finland, Italy, and Luxembourg.
1. Japan (193 destinations)
2. Singapore, South Korea (192 destinations)
3. Germany, Spain (190 destinations)
4. Finland, Italy, Luxembourg (189 destinations)
5. Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden (188 destinations)
6. France, Ireland, Portugal, United Kingdom (187 destinations)
7. Belgium, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, United States (186 destinations)
8. Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Greece, Malta (185 destinations)
9. Hungary (183 locations)
10. Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia (182 destinations)
105. North Korea (40 destinations)
106. Nepal, Palestinian territory (38 destinations)
107. Somalia (35 destinations)
108. Yemen (34 destinations)
109. Pakistan (32 locations)
110. Syria (30 destinations)
111. Iraq (29 destinations)
112. Afghanistan (27 places)